Monday, March 19, 2012

Thrifted abstract dress


I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. I caught up on some well deserved sleep and enjoyed the beautiful weather. The next couple of weeks, I will be featuring some of my thrifted finds. This abstract dress, by Silence + Noise, and red patent leather pumps, by Steve Madden, were both thrifted.  I was really excited about this dress because I own nothing like this.

Dress Similar- Mod Cloth


A tip I will share about thrifting is before I go, I think about the current trends in fashion. This will give you a focus, because thrifitng can be overwhelming at times. When I came across this abstract dress, I knew it was a trend this spring as shown below.
 When you thrift, you can still stay with the current fashion trend, but at a much more reasonable price. Do you have an thrifting tips? Do you have a favorite place that you like to go thrifting? Have you thrifting anything recently?

13 comments:

  1. I'm an avid thrifter and enjoy your blog! Thrift on my little sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you are, and you find some great finds!

      Delete
  2. I looooove that dress. I've never thrifted before, but I love to see other people with their great finds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you will definitely have to give it a try, you can find some great treasures.

      Delete
  3. I LOVE this dress! you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm mad for prints too this season. Looking forward to seeing all of your thrifted finds. I'm swinging by from Monday Mingle (even though it is Tuesday). This week, I'm talking denim trends weekhttp://www.momtrends.com/2012/03/spring-denim-trends/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you via thrifters anonymous, thats an awesome dress right there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this trend for spring! You look amazing in that dress, what great thrifted finds;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kendra, I like the abstract print also.

      Delete
  7. Love the print of your gorgeous thrift score!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what amazing finds!

    That dress is such an amazing print and I LOVE those hot red heels

    Finding something secondhand feels more special than ordinary shopping, like finding a hidden treasure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...