Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mint

I recently added a few pieces of mint to my wardrobe.  Pastels are a huge trend this spring, but as with everything in fashion, how long will they last? I have paired this mint shirt with a classic navy sweater and jeans. I bought this knit tank at Forever 21 for $10.50! You may have many classic staple pieces that you could incorporate with one new "trendy" piece.



Kelly and Katie Pandia Sandal, J.Crew cardigan thrifted - (Similar),  Side Zipper Skinny Jeans (old)-(Similar) Mint Knit Tank



Do you have any "mint" pieces in your wardrobe? What has been your favorite pastel this spring?



4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tank! Love the sunnies too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! I've been loving all the mint this season, but still haven't purchased any pieces of clothing. The closest I have is nail polish. That tank is so pretty, I can't believe its from Forever21!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...