Wednesday, May 15, 2013

If the shoe fits.....

Happy Wednesday. These weeks are flying by and the summer is creeping up. I can' t wait for the summer. I am making a vow to get back to my DIY's , I just haven't had time lately.This past weekend, I did a little shopping and hopped into the Gap.  I came across this fabulous sweater and mohair flats. I always love a good sale, especially if I have been eyeing the item for a while. A lot of stores have an extra percentage off sale to get rid of the spring merchandise, so it's a great time to shop. ( actually, it's always is a good time.) I thought since on Monday's post  I talked about different departments that I shop in, I thought this one I would talk about shoes in the kids department. I generally where a 6 or 6 1/2 and in the children's section this equates to a 4 or 4 1/2. The kids department shoes generally go to a 6 which is an 8 in adults. So, ladies sometimes looking in the children section is a great alternative for a brand that can be found in kids and adults sections.



Gap Polka Dot Sweater - Similar, J.Crew's Gingham Shirt, H&M Gray Skinny Jeans- Similar


Gap Mohair Flats- Similar


What had been your favorite shoes this spring?

Linking up at The Pleated Poppy, Transatlantic Blonde and Style Elixir.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...