Monday, July 2, 2012

Tribal times

Happy Monday! I had a busy weekend. Yesterday, my husband and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary. We plan for anniversary to go to New York for a weekend trip in a couple of weeks . I am so excited to go, but we decided to go to dinner last night to celebrate. During our dinner out there was another crazy storm, and the power kept flickering at the restaurant. This was fitting because marriage is one crazy ride, but who wants to have a boring ride, not me. It is so great to find your soul mate, the one person that trully gets you. Also. this weekend I went to my mom's for a cookout. My grandfather was actually going to have it, but where he lives the  power is out for 5 to 7 days. That is crazy and I feel so sorry for all the people who don't have power during this heat.  To my mom's cookout I wore this outfit and I chose it because it is so comfortable and lightweight. I have had this H&M maxi skirt a while, and it was a great purchase. It is made from a cotton, so it doesn't stick to you and breathes well. Tribal styles seem to be everywhere lately.I have been wanting to buy a tribal style t-shirt, but I wanted a simple design. So, the $14.00 this Forever 21tank cost, is money well spent on this current trend, because I plan on also this fall to put a blazer over this tank.

Tribal Trapeze Tank- Forever 21
H&M Maxi Skirt- Similar


I picked a few tribal shirts that I fancied. I would love to hear if you had a favorite.

Pipali Tank

Koko Tribal Printed Top Black

Oasis Tribal Placement T-shirt


4 comments:

  1. Ooh! Love the black one especially. You look fabulous in your maxi skirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! And I know you will have fun in New York. You look fantastic in your maxi skirt and tribal shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! My favorite is the one you are wearing! I love the pop of color!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...