Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Say It Out Loud

Hi, I hope everyone is having a great week. I recently purchased this H&M graphic tee at a resale shop and I must say it spoke to me. Sometimes were reminded that being creative and unique draw negativity from some folks.  Sometimes the looks I get are unbelievable and vibe is so negative it's hard to hide. My message is simple, be yourself by expressing whatever makes you happy, and if you get a "stink eye" look in a unique outfit... kill 'em with kindness with an expressive smile. That smile will say everything without saying it out loud.




H&M Graphic Tee- Similar



Have your purchased an item that "spoke" to you lately?


Linking up at Style Elixir , Wardrobe Wednesday, and The Pleated Poppy.

3 comments:

  1. I think I need that top. Looks great on you!

    Thanks for linking up with Style Sessions :)

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have - a patterned mini skirt that at $5 at KMART didn't just speak, it screamed buy me! Stink eye? Tehe!

    Thanks for sharing with Wardrobe Wednesday xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...