Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Drop it like it's ....

Happy Wednesday. Well, it's hot lately, but I love it. This past Monday, I was able to have breakfast with two of my friends. I was happy to have a reason to get dressed. It seems in the summer if I am not in my bathing suit at the pool, I am wearing lounge wear. So, for breakfast I wore this F21 Drop Waist Dress. The best thing about summer weather is having the ability to throw on a dress and some shoes and go.  I purchased this dress online and one thing I appreciate offered by online stores are giving the models height with each piece of merchandise. The model that had this dress on was 5 10'. I am 5 '4 and when I saw that his dress was barely below her model's back area, then I knew for me it would be right above my knee. Turned out to be perfect!


 Drop Waist Geo Print Dress

Tildon 'Dash' Flat
Do you like when you are ordering online to know the model's height of the item you want to order?


Linking up at The Pleated Poppy , Style Elixir, and Transatlantic Blonde.

6 comments:

  1. Oooh really love this print dress and your sunnies - such a cool and casual style. I often have a problem ordering online as I am only 4ft11 so everything is way to long for me but this looks perfect on you :)

    Just popping over from What I wore wednesday link

    Laura x
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you are only 5'4"! Your pictures always make you look so tall.

    I like your style and your blog :) I've been reading for a few months now and really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that feature on F21's website also. It puts things in perspective. This dress looks so great on you and I would totally steal those shoes right off your feet if I saw you walking down the street! Love dresses too for summer- so much cooler in the heat :)
    ~Karen
    sewstitchincute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


  4. This really looks adorable on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that dress on you!! So fabulous.

    Thanks for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never thought about the model's height but at 5' 3 1/2" it would be good for me to know :)


    ✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...