Sunday, January 22, 2012

And the award goes to......






Yesterday, I was lucky enough to receive The Versatile Blogger award from my lovely friend Anne at  Heart and Soul. I was very excited because I can't remember the last time I received an award. I thanked her for including me in her list as I love visiting her blog and I would encourage you all to head over and have a read!!

Now it is time for the rules....
1. Thank the person that nominated you, and give them a shout out on your blog with a link to their own.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Send the award to 15 other bloggers whose blog you love and appreciate, then let them know they have won the award.

The first rule is completed, lets move onto the second rule. Here are my seven random facts about myself.

1. I always give everything I do 100% effort, a trait that I try to instill with my children.
2. I drink way too many coca-cola sodas, but I love caffeine and it supplants drinking coffee.
3. I love the thrill of getting a bargain.
4. After a long day, my way to relax is to read or watch some television curled up on the couch.
5. My husband calls me a "busy-body", because I am always painting, rearranging, cleaning, organizing, and now blogging.
6. I have great family and friends. I think it is important to surround yourself with positive, genuine individuals. I have no place for negativity. Actually, the more you tell me I can't do something the more I want to accomplish it!
7. I love to make jokes and play around. I think laughing is the key to feeling young.



Now, Rule three,  I am going to pass my awards along to the following bloggers who I visit on a regular basis.  In favor of quality versus quantity, I chose 10 instead of 15.

1. Grace at Stripes and Sequins.
2. Adrienne at The Rich Life(on a budget)
3. Jentine at my edit 
4. Alice at Catwalk of words
5. Ashley at Ashley Nicole Catherine
6. Melissa at Issa Tchieu
7. Anna at Fash Boulevard
8. Rachel at Little Bits of Lovely
9.  Allison at absurdly peculiar 
10. Jackie at York Avenue




7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely comments Carrie! You deserve the award...you have a fantastic blog:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie! Thank you so much. I have gotten this award a few times - it's my favorite one. I was just thinking the other day that it's been a long, long time since I've gotten an award. I will work on mine this week - after over a year and a half of blogging, it's not easy to come up with things that readers don't already know about me but I am sure, if I think really hard, I can come up with 7 random facts.

    I am with you on #3! I love a good bargain.

    Thanks for the award! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Carrie, thank you so much for the award; I'm in fabulous company with the other bloggers you have picked! I loved finding out more about you too - I can definitely relate to being a 'busy-body' I'm exactly the same and can always be found pottering around doing something! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Carrie! Thanks so much, I'm honored you chose my blog for an award! I haven't won any before so you have actually made my week :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Carrie! That is so very sweet of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are all so welcome, I love reading your blogs . They are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, im your regular. THAT already means so much. Thanks so much Carrie!
    Versatile...wooohooo!!! i like it <3

    Drink coco colas...hmm..hehe
    Interesting to read the random facts..U must really be very close to your family and friends.
    U are a loving and heartwarming mum. May you be continuously blessed in everything you do. <3 you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...