Monday, June 25, 2012

Seeing Spots

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend. These summertime weekends fly by so fast. Over the weekend, I went to a birthday dinner. I wore this cheetah romper from H&M. I notice that I have worn rompers more than ever this season. They are a great alternative from that classic summer dress. This romper was basic, so I added a few accessories like a black skinny belt, clutch, earrings, arm candy and some wedges for flare. There are some great rompers for all sizes, that would be great to go out to dinner or on vacation. These definitely do not take up much room in your suitcase. Which is great for me, because I tend to over pack when I go out of town. I am that girl sitting on top of her suitcase to get it to close.
Cheetah Romper H&M - Similar,
Steve Madden Wedges - Similar
Black Skinny belt - Similar


Do you pack sensibly or over pack when you go on vacation? Are you planning on any vacations this summer?


Linking Up at Visible Monday , and Monday Mingle.

5 comments:

  1. I love rompers and that one is so cute!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go in your cheetah romper! Fantastic. I tend to pack just right, but that's b/c I'm 57 and I've been doing it a loooong time : > Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your post on Not Dead Yet Style. I guess I am going to add romper on my list of outfits to try before the summer is out. This looks really great on you and compliments your super chic hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I'm with you Carrie, I tend to over pack. I just want to have choices.
    You dressed up your romper nicely. You look darling.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...