Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Little More Leopard

Well, DIY Wednesday will be moved this week to Friday. I will be featuring this neon chained purse as my DIY. Well, my summer break as started out great, today I had lunch with 2 of my besties and tomorrow plans for the pool. I have been working on a refinishing a few pieces of furniture, one I am trying to stripe. If all works out as planned, I will share it with you as a DIY. I notice I have been wearing more animal print than usual, who am I kidding I always love to incorporate some leopard or cheetah whether it is shoes, belt ,scarf- I love it all. This dress if actually from a past season at Target, but I embarrassed to say it had not been worn and I just pulled off the tags. I loved it so much, but it is a tad see through, so I finally bought a slip for underneath. I also love wearing dresses like this one as a tunic with jeans. My favorite characteristic of this dress is the fabulous black strip of fabric in the back.  I  know everyone is surprised to see my gold accessories (a tad bit of sarcasm). Every since my husband got me my gold Michael Kors watch I have been wearing gold a lot more.  I have always been a silver gal, and my husband said the other day, "that if he had bought me a gold watch when we first got together, I would have taken it back". He's right, and I not sure why the change, but I do love wearing a mixture of gold and silver jewelry or each individually.
Gold Chain Black Purse -Similar, Gap Ballet flats with gold chain -Similar, Michael Kors Gold 'Blair' Watch, Leopard Dress- Similar,






This gold chain black purse is my DIY this week, so if you are interested check it out on Friday.



.

Which do you wear more gold or silver jewelry?

5 comments:

  1. That is such a nice dress Carrie, I love the print & the panel at the back.

    I wear gold or brass :)

    I'll look forward to your DIY post xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie you are always the epitome of chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with leopard print right now! I just wish I had more of it!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dress Carrie! I mostly wear silver but I would switch if I could get a Michael kors gold watch!!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love animal print and on this dress it's SO adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...