Friday, June 15, 2012

Gray and Navy Maxi Dress

I had to run some errands and in the summer my go to outfit is a maxi dress. I love to accessorize it with a great necklace, sandals, and go. I got this little number at TJ Max. They have some fabulous maxi's right now at crazy prices. I tried many on, but what I loved about this on by Epilogue was the length. I prefer a maxi that glides along with my feet, not too long or short. I thought this navy and gray was a great classic look. This weekend is Father's Day and we have some plans for some dinner and family fun on Sunday. I thought about giving some suggestions for some Father's Day gifts, then the normal ones I see given as suggestions, my husband wouldn't want. I actually bought him a Fernando Torres Jersey he had been eying. Yes, we are European soccer fans, we are actually going to see Chelsea play at Yankee Stadium while we are in New York over the summer.



,
Maxi Dress -Similar,  Express Silver Ball Necklace- Similar, Women's T- Strap Sandals- Old Navy, Clutch Thrifted- Similar



What are you planning on doing for Father's Day? What is your go to outfit on a summer day?
Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely maxi dress. It's very elegant but still casual. I don't care for the wide striped maxis, except maybe in a maxi skirt. They are too busy for me but this one has such great contrast with the small stripes in different directions. It's very flattering on you.
    Have a happy Father's Day with your family!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love maxis! Yours looks fabulous on you:)Have a great weekend!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this maxi-- sexy and sophisticated!

    xoxo
    Remy
    www.mydailythreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such an incredible dress & I just adore your necklace too xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. We went to lunch on the beach today...Wish I'd had that maxi to wear. Love! I did wear a striped maxi though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...