Friday, June 22, 2012

A Mixture of Bold Colors

Happy Friday! I went to breakfast with a few of my friends yesterday and I wore this outfit. It is very casual, but I  incorporated bold colors and a clutch to make it a little edgier. I love mixing bold colors ,but I not sure if I would have thought that in previous years. I think before I would have thought does this match or to crazy looking. I think this trend of mixing color will be around for a while. At least I hope it is, because it would be hard to go back!


Neon Shorts -Gap, Cobalt blue sleeveless blouse- similar, Pewter Silver T- Strap sandals - Old Navy, Clutch - thirfted



 What are your thoughts on bold colors? What two colors have you put together that you thought you never would?
 Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. You look fab carrie! I want to steal your lovely blue sky!! I have put blue and orange together and love it:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors together! I can't remember if I've told you before but I love your hair cute too!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color combination.. so summery

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...