Sunday, December 4, 2011

Introducing Dorothy Perkins

Its time again to introduce a new website. This week,  I am featuring products from  Dorothy Perkins.  I am seriously loving many items from their online store,  I have picked out a few items to share with you.  Starting from top left,  the Neutral Deco Colourblock Dress is displayed, below is Rust Eyelash Lace Top and Camel/Black Bobble Jumper. Starting on the right at the top, Beige Sequin Lace Dress and at the bottom Multi Nordic Long-line jumper. In the middle is the Black/Cream Oxford Shoes and Leopard Pony Skin Belt.

This website has many stylish choices I think you will enjoy.  Their prices are also extremely reasonable. The Beige Sequin Lace Dress is only $44.00. How fabulous!  They are also an international company that even offers free shipping on orders of $75.00 or more.   I hope you have as much fun making a wish list as I did. Happy shopping!

Congratulations to the winner of the contest. It was follower Lauren Rotman. I hope you enjoy the necklace!

1 comment:

  1. I love my necklace! I have already worn it and have a few requests from friends to borrow it! Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...