Monday, December 26, 2011

Final Holiday Dress



I hope everyone had a great Christmas. My family and I have had a wonderful holiday season. It will continue with more relatives coming to visit. My last holiday outfit was acquired from the thrift store. I absolutely love this dress. Its design is so simple and elegant. I love thrift stores because you never know what kind of treasures you might discover.  Lately, I have been going to thrift stores for things like buttons, material, sequins, or anything that can be used for my projects. Every now and then I will discover a great item like this dress. What have you thrifted lately?



Thrifted dress made by BCBG. It was $14.95. I got it for 75%  off that. So, the final price was  $4.00!

4 comments:

  1. Seriously... that dress is beautiful! And $4? Wow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fab Carrie! What an amazing find!!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is faboulous! I canno even believe something like this is possible... it's so gorgeous!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and your lovely comment! I am loving yours and your style and definitely following on bloglovin and GFC :) hope ypu can follow back too!

    xoxo,
    LMQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your dress you wearing, pretty on you. how lucky you are...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...