Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Bootielicious


Hello everyone, I hope you are having a great week. This post is dedicated to booties. Probably not the kind you are thinking about, but the shoe. I am so happy that this trend is continuing this fall. Booties are very versatile and can be worn with almost any outfit. One difference I have noticed in booties this fall, from previous seasons, are the shaft tends to be shorter. The top of the boot shaft hits right at my ankle. I snagged these cute Mossimo booties from Target for $9.99. These booties from Steven by Steve Madden are almost identical looking, but not in price. Definitely check out Targets' clearance shoes, many of them are great for fall. Not sure again why these are on sale in the store, but regular price online. Have a good rest of the week.



Mossimo Karis Studded Wrap Ankle Boots






Do you like to wear booties or prefer another style of boot?


Linking up at The Pleated PoppyStyle Elixir, and Transatlantic Blonde.

8 comments:

  1. Love that dress! Visiting from The Pleated Poppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie! Love your hair.
    Those booties are very cute. Can't beat that price!
    I am in the market for a bootie, low on the ankle. I have my eye on a pair of Sam Edelmans and another pair by Victor Camuto. I don't know what color I want yet - black or fawn.
    I like the way you styled yours with the dress. Such a chic look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! So rocker chic!!
    I posted about Booties Monday and today!! Let's all wear Booties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hell YES to those bad boys. Are you kidding me with that $9.99???? Killing me softly, you are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adore! I have so many pairs of booties and I have yet to wear them. I love the way you have them styled with the summer dress. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress rocks! I love it with the vest! I hope you're able to join us for Monday Mingle again by linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. adding that denim vest made it much more interesting for me, great choice! and the boots are fab!:)
    http://fashionismypassion-nickey.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...