Sunday, November 25, 2012

Little gold belt


Happy Monday, I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday weekend. I actually had a chance to read the book Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn. It is definitely quick read and is full of action( and a little bit of crazy). My mom watched the kids, so my husband and I actually had a date night. I also went thrifting and got a few good items. One item is this gold vintage belt in the photo below.


Thrifted gold belt- Similar, J.Crew 's Classic Pave' Link Bracelet, Tahari Strauss Boots, H&M dress- Similar,Tights- Target(old)- Similar

 I love it and my inspiration for this belt comes from the t.v. show called 2 Broke Girls. My husband and I watch this show. We think it is hilarious. I love the way the actress Beth Behrs ,who plays the character Caroline, accessorises her uniform (which is pretty ugly) with a gold belt and pearl necklace. I think this just shows how much just one accessory can have on an outfit. I have always admired( that's putting it mildly)this gold belt.  So this weekend, when I found one that looks almost identical for $2.99, I was ecstatic.



Where do you get your inspiration for your style?
Linking up at Visible Monday, Monday Mingle,and Watch What I'm Wearing.
Also, I did delete some photos from my blog, so I am working on getting them back slowly.






11 comments:

  1. Wow, you really have a success with that gold belt - it looks great with your black skirt! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is proof that those things that we adore are drawn to us. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tights and the gold accesories! Cute outfit! I found you on WOFTW :)

    With Love,
    Rubi
    www.lilyamongthornsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this outfit! That blouse is such a great cut & your gold accessories and new belt look amazing with the black.
    I find inspiration from reading blogs such as yours xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have a belt just like that! you look amazing
    Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always so impressed with how lively your outfits are. It doesn't take much to have a lot of impact ... thanks for the clear illustration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your belt looks better than her belt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that! Those stockings are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We laugh our asses off each week watching that show! I honestly never noticed that she wore a gold belt!
    You look so edgy and those tights are something!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...