Monday, April 8, 2013

The Graphic Tee

Hello everyone! If you wonder why I have been on a hiatus, I went to awesome Disney World for spring break. I must say to all the Floridians, I loved your weather this past week. I actually got a little sun on my clear body. My family and I had the best time, but now I am back! This post is on the graphic tee. A graphic tee can be worn dressed up or down. In this post, I am sporting my "Ramones" t-shirt.  When selecting a graphic tee make sure you select one that reflects your personality or interests.
F21- Ramones Muscle Tee, F21 Wayfarer Sunglasses, F21- Skinny Jeans- Similar,  Black Cowboy boots- Similar




Do you have a favorite graphic tee? What is your favorite way to wear it?

Linking up at Visible Monday#YoloMondays, and Monday Mingle.

7 comments:

  1. You look just perfect in your Ramones shirt, Carrie. I wore my Let It Be tee today, it feels like me. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Welcome back and I'm so glad that you had a ball with your family.

    Hmm, I don't own a rocker tee and would not want to be a "poser"!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back! And glad you got a vacation- so jealous!! I love a good graphic T- especially under a blazer. I love my "Pardon my French" and want to make some more. I want one that says "Sorry I'm late" :)
    ~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look - sorta asexual. Popped by from Visible Monday.

    thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! (And I NEVER use that expression!) Ramones ... wouldn't have guessed it, but now I see. You do have that Pat Benatar vibe still going, my dear. Keep this photo for sure, so your kids will know how seriously cool their Mommy is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is beyond cool! Makes me want to go to a concert. It's been too long. Ahhhhh life as a mama. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that tee but I won't wear one unless I actually know the band's music well and am a serious fan. If you look at the F21 website they have all these vintage looking tees for bands like GNR or other early 90's bands and I bet 98% of the people at F21 couldn't name a guns n roses song if you asked them. Anyway your outfit looks awesome

    www.not-going-out-like-that.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...