Monday, April 15, 2013

Seize the Day

Happy Monday! The posts are getting later because my KIDS are living outside. I just took my son to his well check appointment today and they were going through all the questions. Then, the question about how much TV came up and is he active? I said, I have to beg him to sit down and watch TV!!I myself am loving the weather and am not complaining at all. This post is dedicated again to the graphic t-shirt. Last Monday, my graphic t-shirt was the Ramone's rock t-shirt. Graphic t-shirts can be as simple as this oldie but goodie, J.Crew Seize Il Giorno shirt. In Italian this phrase means "seize the day". I think my graphic t-shirts definitely reflect my outlook for the day. This tells everyone I pumped for a new day and doing it stylishly. I paired this shirt with my thrifted H&M animal printed pants and my black converse for a more relaxed look.

Black Converse- here , J.Crew t-shirt- Similar, H&M Animal print pants- Similar



What do you wear for your more "relaxed" look?

Linking up at Monday Mingle , Visible Monday, and Rolled up Pretty.

7 comments:

  1. I really, really love that graphic tee! I haven't seen it anywhere before. You look terrific in this sporty outfit, the kicks are great. Thanks for linking up with Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great. I love that coral lip, it really sets off the graphic black and white in a fresh way.

    Enjoy the outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want everything!! I really want this whole outfit. Can you please, please, please take me thrifting with you? You seriously get the greatest stuff- I'm kinda in shock... and totally jealous at the same time:)
    ~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the animal print in black and white that's not zebra! Not a fan of leaopard, but I like it just fine when it looks so unrealistic! Your coral lip looks just grand ... so pretty young mama chic.

    I am still in leggins and an old shirt as I have to go groom shaggy dogs. Shaggy dogs that do not wish to be groomed. Ew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your graphic tee and those pants are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this casual outfit. so awesome with the converse and leggings you have on
    www.not-going-out-like-that.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wouldn't purchase. Misspelled. It is SEIZE, NOT SIEZE 🙄

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...