Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Adding a little oomph

 I hope everyone is having a great week and now it's even closer to the weekend. For this post, to add a little oomph to my Forever 21 Maxi dress by layering it with my Forever 21 citron faux leather jacket. The temperatures have been a little inconsistent to start off the spring, so this jacket was a great option with this dress. I would call myself a little of a weather "freak". I check my weather app at least a couple times a day, because I want me and my kids to be dress (weather temps) appropriately. This spring there are so many great colored leather or faux leather jackets at some really great price points. I plan on using this jacket for many seasons. Besides the fabulous color, other details I love about this jacket are the quilted pattern and zipper embellishments.


F21 Faux Leather Bomber Jacket , F21 Maxi Dress




What are details are you looking for in a spring jacket?

Linking up at Transatlantic Blonde , Style Elixir, and  The Pleated Poppy .






6 comments:

  1. This is so great! I really love the color combo. I actually think I am headed in this direction for Spr/Sum. This is such a classic look.

    Great, super fit arms too!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit is just great. The jacket totally adds some oomph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this combination! The bright jacket looks amazing with your striped maxi dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fabulous jacket, what a great colour, and it works so well with the monochrome stripes. Lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love EVERYTHING about this look! I'm a sucker for a good leather jacket and I love the stripes!

    Living in Scotland a spring jacket is ideally waterproof :)

    ✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

    ReplyDelete
  6. was having trouble commenting on your current post from may 1st. found you through one of the link up parties and love your style. the black jeans are awesome as well as the top and sandals.
    www.not-going-out-like-that.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...