Friday, April 19, 2013

Garage Salespiration

Happy Friday! Nothing makes more excited than garage sale season. Warm weather means people bring out their junk, I mean treasures. If you live anywhere close to Ohio, one of my favorites is German Village's Valuables Sale that is coming on May 18, 2013 from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Another one of my favorites in Victorian Village, Columbus, OH on June 1, 2013 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. I have gone to these communities sales for years and am never disappointed. I always seem to get something unique. Garage sales are just like any other shopping before you go you need to have an idea of what you are looking for. I have a few things in mind for this year. One characteristic you may notice throughout my items are they all have a vintage feel, which is perfect for garage sales. So, we will have to see after my sales what I come up with!
 I love the look of this outdoor table looking as an indoor table. 
CB2 Plank Outdoor Table

I love these chairs for my outdoor table, a great pop of color!
CB2: Rex Chartreuse Arm Chair






CB2: Up 21 Tower







I am looking for a wire bookshelf for my living room. I currently have a wooden shelf, but I prefer something that is not so bulky.

I have a chair that I want to replace with a leather chair.

West Elm: Everett Leather Chair



Since, I have redone my closet I am looking for a small chandelier.


PB- Clarissa Glass Drop Small Chandelier


Do you garage sale or have any projects in mine for the summer?

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...