1. Be open to one size higher than your normal size. Just like when we wash things they make shrink a tad, so you may wear a medium instead of that regular small.(it is used)
2. Look in all areas of the store, people sometimes put their unwanted items anywhere.
3. Thrifting can be for everyone in your family. I picked up my daughter 2 items this trip.
4. Certain days of the week are better for thrifting. The day I went one of the stores had the whole store 50% off.
5. Keep all the items you are interested in buying in the cart until the end. If you set something down someone might pick it up and then it's gone.
6. Consider current trends or styles.
7. Have an open mind and have fun.
|H&M Skinny Black Jeans,|
|Ann Taylor Thrifted Gingham Shirt -Similar|
|My receipt totaling $26.79.|
|My thrifted coat on the left and the TopShop Fleece Coat on the right. I love this look, but I consider this look a trend and did not want to spend alot.|
|This Forever 21 will be used in a future DIY.|
These skinny jeans and Target sweater were two items I snagged for my daughter.
|This vest is from Madewell.|
|Liz Claiborne cardigan|