Friday, May 11, 2012

Metallic and Mother's Day

Woo hoo! It's Friday!  Since I have started this blog, I pay a lot more attention to cool landmarks and backgrounds. I was picking my dog up from the groomer and went by this church. The color of the doors and the architecture captured my attention. On this day I was wearing this metallic bronze H&M dress.  My favorite details of the dress are the drawstring waist and large pockets. I accented this dress with a cream shirt and gold accessories.  When I got my Instyle magazine and Charlize Theron  was on the front with a copper dress, I was excited that I was on trend even though my dress was past season. Well, this weekend is Mother's Day and I have plans to go see my younger brother, Kevin, graduate from college. I can't believe it! I am so proud of the man he has become.  


BCBG Paris Maitry Flats
H& M Metallic Dress (old) -Similiar  
Madewell Cream Shirt (old)- Similar 



I would like to wish a  Happy Mother's Day to my mom, Connie, and mother- in-law, Pennie.
Then, to my two besties Cappy and Molly who give great advice and make the journey of motherhood so much fun. Also, to my great readers, have a wonderful Mother's Day!

4 comments:

  1. Carrie this is such a cute dress, I love this cut and style but it so doesn't suit me... you have the legs to carry it off beautifully! Love how simply you've styled it :))

    Plus I have a confession to make: I couldn't believe that I hadn't followed your blog on GFC - I'm so sorry! I've been following you on Bloglovin up to now...I've now righted my Google wrong and added EStyle to my blogroll ;)

    I'm having a giveaway if you might be interested?

    Enter my ReVintage Jewellery Giveaway!

    Catherine x
    http://notdressedaslamb.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely head over for your giveaway, I love your style. Thanks for joining through GFC!

      Delete
  2. Happy Mother's Day to you too!! I am enjoying your blog, Carrie!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...