Thursday, May 31, 2012

Incorporating a little leopard print

Hi everyone, happy Thursday! Lucky for you, you guys can't hear me, because I think I might have a little laryngitis and I sound terrible. Besides that, this week is flying by and I can't wait for the weekend! I plan on going to some garage sales and hopefully getting some good bargains. My outfit I wore today includes many pieces from Old Navy and I love them all. First, my Old Navy's Rockstar Skinny jeans are a great price and they have some fabulous colors to choose from. I find they do run small and I always go one size up. Second, my leopard shirt is also from Old Navy and I plan on wearing this shirt in the summer with many things. I have accented my outfit with gold accessories, including my new gold dome ring, from Banana Republic for $35.00 (oh yeah)! My gold studded bracelet is from Forever 21. I have worn that bracelet so, so many times and I have even given it as a gift! I hope everyone has a great weekend.


Women's Chiffon Leopard Sleeveless Shirt- Old Navy,
Rockstar Skinny Jeans- Old Navy
BCBG Paris Maitry Flats -DSW
Michael Kors 'Blair' Gold Watch


Gold Dome Ring- Banana Republic
Studded Gold Bracelet -Forever 21




Do you have any favorite leopard item in your wardrobe you can't live without?


Linking up at Work It WednesdayWhat I wore Wednesday at the Pleated Poppy and Whatever Whenever Wednesday.

12 comments:

  1. Great look, I love the leopard print with the red jeans! I'm wearing my FAV leopard print now on my blog ;)

    xo Marie
    http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked so great today! I love love the gold dome ring! I'm going to order that shirt! I have some favorite leopard heels, and a belt, so I am excited to add a piece of clothing to my wardrobe. Thanks for always inspiring new fashion trends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the leopard with the bright pants and the chunk gold jewellery.
    I've been losing my voice the past few days too :( Hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! It is all fabulous!

    I would be absolutely honored to have you link this up on my Casual Friday link up party that started yesterday, it would be perfect!

    Thanks!
    Allison http://twothirtyfivedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. My bedroom slippers are leopard. That's as brave as I have gotten so far. Thinking of a thin leopard belt if I can find a way to incorporate it. Love your red pants! For my birthday (Monday), I am purchasing a pair of coral denim capris that caught my eye, but I couldn't justify. Mr. Kristien62 is giving them to me as a gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A thin leopard belt is a great way to start to incorporate leopard. Think of leopard as a neutral, it looks great with most solid colors.

      Delete
  6. LOVE your post.. This is FAB.. GREAT outfit / I love the color coordination..*Your top is HOT!* ;))...I really like your bracelet as well.. LOVE it.. ;)) I would LOVE LOVE if you could pweeease link this post to my Mannequin Monday's happening today. Great style, lovely blog you have here and I'm officially a follower ;)).. I look forward to stopping in more and indulging... Thanks SO much in advance.. Wishing you an amazing week ahead.. xo~ Marilyn http://www.theartsygirlconnection.com/2012/06/mannequin-mondays-you-wear-it-best-diy.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I just found your blog and I love your style! I'm your newest follower :)

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anything leopard print is my fave. It's so classic and chic-especially paired with red. You look stunning!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...