Monday, January 16, 2012

Jason Wu For Target - 21 Days and Counting!




 Fashion Designer Jason Wu's line for Target debuts on February 5, 2012. I am seriously loving this line. His collection offers very colorful and feminine pieces at a very affordable price. This is probably, by far, my favorite Target collaboration designer.  I picked some of his pieces that I think would be great for any spring and summer wardrobe. (Hopefully some will be in mine). I would love to hear what you think of his collection.













7 comments:

  1. The collection looks fab! I love the black pleated skirt and the navy poplin dress!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these pieces and wish I had the legs for this sort of style (I can do the "top half")! Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog btw - you are such a sweetheart :))

    Catherine x
    http://notdressedaslamb.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all stunning, way better than the Missoni collaboration I think! I wish I lived in America!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This collection looks so extremely nice ! I am so jealous I cannot get it, I live in Italy ! Go for it :-)
    You're invited to enter my giveaway to win a Zeleb party dress !
    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot wait! this time I will be pushing everyone for my slice haha :)
    XO,
    lMQ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I hadn't seen that peplum top and love the adorable poplin dress (how funny because I'm doing a post of my favorite Jason Wu for Target looks too!)

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfits - I´d go for any of them! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...