Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Working Out Your Style

Hi everyone! Well most of you know that I was a running maniac this past summer and fall. This winter has been a bust for running because the temps were just to cold. I was pretty bummed because I felt like I really enjoyed my running time because it was my "me" time.  I could have joined a gym, but I prefer to run outside rather than a treadmill. Recently, I took a class that has reminded me that I need to actually schedule "me" time, whether that is running, blogging, or reading. Most of those things I try to squeeze into my life, rather than actually scheduling them and then they don't happen. It's hard because these are really things I do for me. I feel like as parents we give so much to everyone and slowly forget about the things we enjoyed. So, I am really glad I took this class, it has giving me inspiration. It has been in the 50's and 60's which feels like a heat wave and is perfect running weather. Even though I feel like I am starting over and my body is sore, every time I run I feel so good.
This is not a fabulous style post, but one focused on your work-out style. I have noticed the trend that pretty much any store has work-out wear. You can find work-out wear for many price points, from Forever 21 to Lululemon. I don't have a specific place I shop for work-out wear, but I do tend to shop at Marshalls because they have brands I like for cheaper. I usually wear my workout clothes through out the evening, so I like to wear pieces that I can throw on with a jacket and go on errands. (Unless I am crazy sweaty)





This would be a outfit typical for my work-out style.


Nike Dri- Fit Top


Nike Allover Print Women's Leggings

Bright Asics
Do you have a specific brand for your work-out wear?

Linking up at Monday Mingle and Visible Monday .

7 comments:

  1. Adorable. Completely. Especially the kicks. Bright Feet! I remember when I used to run. Wait ... did I really run long ago, or is it just that I wished I had? Senility setting in .... rats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! glad you are back at it. I have been inside too with all of the cool temps and rain. I love Asics and just got a pair of the GT 2000-2!! I will break them in later today. #Asicsforever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love those leggings.. I think I would wear them to GO OUT, not work out, hahaha.
    Thanks for linking up with Monday Mingle.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting!! you have a great blog :)

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)

    Happy Sunday!
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I Like your blog and your style of writing! Also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! Would you like to support each other and follow via GFC & Bloglovin? Hope we stay in touch :)

    Greetings, Sophia
    www.sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I Like your blog and your style of writing! Also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! Would you like to support each other and follow via GFC & Bloglovin? Hope we stay in touch :)

    Greetings, Sophia
    www.sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...