Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Working Out Your Style

Hi everyone! Well most of you know that I was a running maniac this past summer and fall. This winter has been a bust for running because the temps were just to cold. I was pretty bummed because I felt like I really enjoyed my running time because it was my "me" time.  I could have joined a gym, but I prefer to run outside rather than a treadmill. Recently, I took a class that has reminded me that I need to actually schedule "me" time, whether that is running, blogging, or reading. Most of those things I try to squeeze into my life, rather than actually scheduling them and then they don't happen. It's hard because these are really things I do for me. I feel like as parents we give so much to everyone and slowly forget about the things we enjoyed. So, I am really glad I took this class, it has giving me inspiration. It has been in the 50's and 60's which feels like a heat wave and is perfect running weather. Even though I feel like I am starting over and my body is sore, every time I run I feel so good.
This is not a fabulous style post, but one focused on your work-out style. I have noticed the trend that pretty much any store has work-out wear. You can find work-out wear for many price points, from Forever 21 to Lululemon. I don't have a specific place I shop for work-out wear, but I do tend to shop at Marshalls because they have brands I like for cheaper. I usually wear my workout clothes through out the evening, so I like to wear pieces that I can throw on with a jacket and go on errands. (Unless I am crazy sweaty)





This would be a outfit typical for my work-out style.


Nike Dri- Fit Top


Nike Allover Print Women's Leggings

Bright Asics
Do you have a specific brand for your work-out wear?

Linking up at Monday Mingle and Visible Monday .

11 comments:

  1. Adorable. Completely. Especially the kicks. Bright Feet! I remember when I used to run. Wait ... did I really run long ago, or is it just that I wished I had? Senility setting in .... rats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! glad you are back at it. I have been inside too with all of the cool temps and rain. I love Asics and just got a pair of the GT 2000-2!! I will break them in later today. #Asicsforever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love those leggings.. I think I would wear them to GO OUT, not work out, hahaha.
    Thanks for linking up with Monday Mingle.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting!! you have a great blog :)

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)

    Happy Sunday!
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC or Facebook?

    Please leave a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! XOXO

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Online clothing store with the hottest trends in Teen and Women dresses, tops, bottoms, and outerwear. Also offering trendy Plus Size fashion apparel. Thanks for sharing more information Glamour Culture - Fashion Blog all about Style & Heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I Like your blog and your style of writing! Also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! Would you like to support each other and follow via GFC & Bloglovin? Hope we stay in touch :)

    Greetings, Sophia
    www.sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I Like your blog and your style of writing! Also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! Would you like to support each other and follow via GFC & Bloglovin? Hope we stay in touch :)

    Greetings, Sophia
    www.sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...