Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Star Gazer

One of my favorite things for fall are printed tunics. Prints range from stars, polka dots, and animal prints. I find myself really liking star prints lately. Tunics are a loose sweater or shirt that goes farther than your hips, but shorter than your knees.  I like the look of a tunic with wide leg pants and jeans. If that is not for you , then tunics are great with a pair of leggings, jewelry, and a pair of boots for a casual outfit this fall. Tunics look great on many types because they tend to be loose and flow. To make a outfit more dressy, you can tuck in your tunic as seen in the second photo. I have many silver bracelets, but I have been slowly adding to my gold bracelet collection as seen in the second photo.

Star Silk Tunic- Marshalls - Similar, Old Navy Khaki Wide Leg Pants - Similar


 Carole Spike Bracelet in Gold,
Stella & Dot Gold Spike Bracelet




Do you have a favorite print you are drawn to this fall? Do you like wearing a tunic?

Linking up at the Pleated Poppy.

2 comments:

  1. I like those pants... love the lines created
    Lovely outfit :)

    WhiteCloset Fashion Blog
    Twitter
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a lovely outfit. Love your short hair. Clicked over from catherines blog. Nice to meet you. Dawn suitcase vignettes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...