Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Shedding Skin- Getting the Skinny

Happy Wednesday, on a recent trip to Target I was happily surprised by the selection of animal print skinny jeans. I especially loved these Mossimo snakeskin skinnies.  I love the neutral tones that can pretty much go with any shirt. Another detail I love is these skinny jeans are not skin tight, which is great because it seems like they are making jeans tighter and tighter! I paired them with this silk shirt I thrifted. So, if you have been eyeing a pair of animal print skinnies, definitely head to Target at $23.00, these are a steal!!


Target: Mossimo Snakeskin Skinny Jeans


A couple of other pairs of Snakeskin skinnies I found are below, if you are not near a Target or prefer something with some color!!
Madewell:Textile Elizabeth and James - Low Rise Skinny Python




notnotnot7 For All Mankind The Skinny Jean Snakeskin


ASOS- Denimocracy Skinny Jeans


Do you have a favorite?
Linking up at What I Wore Wednesday at the Pleated Poppy and she has a great Giveaway going on, so make sure to check her out!

11 comments:

  1. You are beautiful!! I think this outfit is very chic-I really love the orange with the snakeprint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those pants and the Elizabeth and James are amazing too!
    Nice picks!
    Sheree xx
    www.itsnotthatdeep.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I do love that green color.

      Delete
  3. Lovely look and amazing colors! I love your pants and top:)
    xx chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that target has really upped their game in the fashion department! You look great.


    <3 Daryl
    Roots, Wings & Other Things
    $100 Anthropologie Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too, it is one of my favorite places. I can get groceries and a sweet top at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the ones that you have on the best! Much more versatile! It'd be totally gorg with a cobalt blue top!!! AHH!

    Stopping in from WIWW!

    Sheena @ A Girl's Guide to Retail Therapy
    http://sheenaashlock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute. I love animal prints. I thrifted a pair of turquoise snakeskin print jeans. I'm going to doctor them a bit to give them a more current look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your top, it's such a stunning colour and those pants look incredible on you, what a great buy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...