Monday, April 16, 2012

Bold Colors

I love those times you try something on and you feel fantastic! Well, that is how I felt when I tried this dress on from H&M. I am a full believer when you find a dress you love, but you think,  "I don't have anywhere to wear this," buy it!!! I have a couple of events this summer where this dress will come in handy. Then, I won't need to stress in finding something to wear to those events.
Bold and Bright colors can be found everywhere this spring.


Dress available at h&m


                            These shoes and clutch were a spectacular buy from the thrift store.
 Rampage Floral Heels were thrifted for $12.00. They were never worn and I fell in love with the print.

Clutch was thrifted for $1.99. It had great details such as the pyramid studs, chain for around your wrist, and zipper around the edge.

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty dress, you look great. I love the color!

    http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that dress is GORGEOUS!! Lucky you, that you will get to wear it several times this spring/summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely hope so! Thanks for the sweet comment!

      Delete
  3. That dress is beautiful and you look georgeous in it! High ten for the thrifting finds! Isn't it great?
    Have a great week and thanks for stopping by..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress, it looks amazing. I wish I had an H&M near me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes are adorable and fit that dress perfectly! You look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You remind me of Audrey Hepburn in these pictures. Great dress! Dying over that color.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an INCREDIBLE dress! It looks amazing on you.
    Those shoes were such an great find.
    If I were you I would wear that dress everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to have to hunt this dress down. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous look! These shots of you would make a stunning profile photo, so, so striking! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you ...